Open to individuals currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program who are engaged in a full-time academic schedule at a college or university.
Student membership is for the students , who want to study the Global Certified Internal Auditor (Global-CIA), Certified Information Technology Auditor (CITA), Certified Management System Auditor (CMSA) and Certified Internal Control Professional (CICP) on full time basis:
Student membership is for internal auditors who want to study our professional qualifications, starting with the Global-CIA, CITA, CMSA and CICP.
Get access to resources and professional networks that you can’t get anywhere else with student membership.
Start to establish and build a successful future in internal audit while you study, with access to critical professional knowledge, guidance and information:
- the profession’s standards, the International Professional Practices Framework
- best practice guides
- online access to the global journal, Internal Auditor
- access to the ICIA-PAKISTAN Knowledge Centre
- technical updates on research, and emerging issues and practice
- reduced rates on courses, webinars and conferences
- attend members meetings and special interest groups.
To be eligible for student membership, you are required to be a full-time student or resident in Pakistan and abroad engaged in the study of internal auditing or a related course at a college or university.
How to apply:
To become a student member, complete the student membership application form.
For more information about membership of ICIA-PAKISTAN, contact: