ICIA-PAKISTAN Associate Membership:
- Connectsinternal auditors with other internal audit professionals
- Supportsinternal auditors’ personal and professional development goals
- Advancesthe profession and practice of internal auditing
- Promote the internal audit profession in Pakistan and abroad.
- Develop the links with professional organizations to facilitate its certified members.
ICIA-PAKISTAN Associate membership (AMICIA) is open to:
- Internal auditors who have not yet met the requirements for professional membership
- Corporate officers and employees with an interest or involvement in internal auditing
- Public accounting practitioners.
- Individuals who because of their training and experience would contribute to the advancement and development of the internal auditing profession.
Associate members must complete 60 hours of CPE every 2 years and may use the post-nominal ACIA
How to apply:
To become an ACIA complete the membership application form. If you have already the membership of Global Certified Internal Auditor (Global-CIA), then you would have the opportunity to get the discount on Associate membership.
You can email your updated resume to email@example.com or visit the office for the further assistance.