ICIA-PAKISTAN Professional Membership:
A PMICIA or Professional Member, Institute of Certified Internal Auditors – Pakistan has demonstrated they have the competence to practice effectively as a professional internal auditor, and may use the post-nominal PMICIA.
The PMICIA was established, as ICIA-Pakistan’s professional membership level, to strengthen the quality of the internal audit profession and meet the demands on the profession as a key player in best practice corporate governance. The PMICIA provides employers, peers and the community with a measure of the individual internal auditor’s professional competence, experience, commitment to implementing the IPPF internal audit standards and continuing professional development.
To become a PMICIA, you will need to have:
- a minimum of 24 months work experience in an internal auditing role, or other professional area, within the last five years and satisfactorily completed one of the following:
- Global Certified Internal Auditors (Global-CIA) program .
- an assessment of current competence
- declared you will practice in accordance with the IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
To maintain your PMICIA, you need to:
- make an annual declaration to practice in accordance with the IPPF
- abide by the ICIA Code of Ethics, and not bring ICIA-Pakistan into disrepute
- complete 80 hours of CPE every two years.
IIA-Pakistan post-nominal may only be used by the members. A PMICIA, whose membership lapses must reapply and be assessed again, to be recognized as a PMICIA.
How to apply:
To become a PMICIA complete the membership application form.
To become an PMICIA complete the membership application form. If you have already the membership of Global Certified Internal Auditor (Global-CIA), then you would have the opportunity to get the discount on Associate membership.
You can email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the office for the further assistance.