What is an Registered Tuition Provider (R.T.P.)?
ICIA-PAKISTAN (R.T.P.s) are the institutes that we have approved to offer training in different programs to meet the continuing education requirements needed by ICIA-PAKISTAN credential holders. To earn the (R.T.P.) designation, a provider must meet or exceed rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness as defined by ICIA-PAKISTAN.
In addition, ICIA-PAKISTAN will encourage leading tuition providers throughout the country and overseas to become ICIA-PAKISTAN registered tuition provider (R.T.P) giving formal recognition to provide support and quality tuition to ICIA-PAKISTAN students offering them the opportunity to succeed. ICIA-PAKISTAN recognizes the importance of providing support to tuition providers and offers them effective and innovative course delivery methods and challenging performance targets, representing global best practice in the provision of ICIA-PAKISTAN course tuition and support. In due course ICIA-PAKISTAN’s tuition providers’ directory will be established. It will be an online directory of tuition providers who teach any or all parts of ICIA-PAKISTAN’s qualifications. It will consist of both formally approved and not approved tuition providers.
Why Become a Registered tuition provider (R.T.P.):
Your organization will enjoy exclusive benefits when it achieves R.T.P. status.
When you become an (R.T.P), your organization will gain immediate recognition and greater credibility. Your business will grow as you reach our national and international community.
ICIA-PAKISTAN supports (R.T.P) s with multiple tools and resources to help develop your business and meet the educational training needs of a growing profession.
- Take advantage of the R.T.P. directory on cgaglobal.org used by thousands of visitors each month who seek training and education.
- Respond to requests for training proposals (RFPs) submitted to ICIA-PAKISTAN and win new clients.
- Develop business through collaboration with academic institutions.
- Use our exclusive marketing portal to access professionally designed marketing materials that you can customize.
Become a part of the online ( R.T.P) community to network and gain information Becoming an ICIA-PAKISTAN Registered Tuition Provider provides you with these great benefits:
- Use of the ICIA-PAKISTAN’s special registered tuition provider logo for your website and marketing materials
- A listing on the registered tuition provider pages on the ICIA-PAKISTAN website
- Information on examination performance for your students (upon request and subject to Data Protection legislation)
- Access to the support section of the ICIA-PAKISTAN website, which contains past exam papers, suggested answers, examiner reports and study support
- A copy of each new edition of ICIA-PAKISTAN study texts for the modules you teach
- A monthly edition of the ICIA-PAKISTAN’s Governance and Compliance magazine.
Are you currently running ICIA-PAKISTAN courses, or thinking about setting up new ICIA-PAKISTAN courses? Find out more about our accreditation scheme, ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning:
Join us as an approved tuition provider, in joining the ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning Scheme your college will be recognized as a ICIA-PAKISTAN registered tuition provider which will enhance your profile and your ability to attract both students and staff. ICIA-PAKISTAN will be promoting ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning widely through a range of on and offline media channels, ensuring those providers who work with us are the first choice for students and their employers.
ICIA-PAKISTAN encourages students to follow a formal course of tuition and to seek out providers who are partners in ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning to ensure they get a high standard of tuition and improve their chances of passing the ICIA-PAKISTAN exams.
To demonstrate high quality tuition and educational support, ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning is based on global standards. To become an ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning Partner, you will need to be forward looking, student focused and market aware. If you meet our standards, we will support you with a quality award backed by the ICIA-PAKISTAN brand and the promotion of ICIA-PAKISTAN Global Learning to ICIA-PAKISTAN students, their employers and career advisors.
The ATP scheme and the application process is managed by ICIA-PAKISTAN Education, and you will be able to discuss your application with a member of the ICIA-PAKISTAN Education team at any stage of the process – simply email RTP@iciaglobal.org
If you’ve checked all of our info and guidance and want to apply to become an ICIA-PAKISTAN approved tuition provider, then apply online now.