We understand you might face a number of different challenges while studying the ICIA-PAKISTAN certification programs, and there is a wide range of support available if you need additional assistance preparing for your exam.
The level of support available may differ depending on which subject you are undertaking, whether you are a member and your geographic location.
Our authorized tuition providers (ATP) offer a range of support options to suit various learning styles and budgets. Developed specifically for the ICIA-PAKISTAN certification programs, the range can help you to study with more structure and get the results you want.
Tuition is optional, but if you choose to study with a Authorized Tuition Provider, you can be assured the provider meets our strict quality assurance criteria. We advise you to only enroll with a tuition provider who is approved by ICIA-PAKISTAN as they are provided with up-to-date teaching materials that are aligned to ICIA-PAKISTAN exams.
ICIA-PAKISTAN Learning Media:
Provide the following supplementary revision materials:
- Revision Kits, for ICIA-PAKISTAN certification programs compulsory subjects; the kit contains practice questions and answers to prepare you for exams, revision skills and exam techniques.
- Pass cards, for foundation exams and ICIA-PAKISTAN certification programs subjects; Passcards are small cards that summarise important topics, designed to help you revise and prepare for exams.
Information and resources, to assist in your day-to-day work, education and professional development, Our Library technicians can help source resources relevant to your ICIA-PAKISTAN certification programs study.
My Online Learning:
Your online learning system includes complementary learning materials and, for ICIA-PAKISTAN certification programs candidates, access to study groups, discussion forums and an “Ask the expert” service for technical queries about the subject content.
Student support team:
The ICIA-PAKISTAN student support team is here to help you as much as possible, providing full support throughout your training and beyond
Your ICIA-PAKISTAN student support team can help you with:
- initial registrations
- training contract matters
- initial professional development (IPD) and work based learning
- friendly reminders of key dates and exam entry deadlines
- access to our award-winning business library and information service
- access to your local student network group via the student district societies
- examination related enquiries
- change of address
- requests for literature
- overseas enquiries
- student discounts and offers
- up-to-date practice case studies
- and more.
Support for new members:
If you’re new to the field of internal audit, management audit, information audit and internal control – or just new to ICIA-PAKISTAN membership – we warmly welcome you to our vibrant community of internal audit professionals.
Working in internal audit is exciting and rewarding – but it can also be challenging. That’s where we come in. We’ll be here with information, guidance and support whenever you need it.
Membership gives you access to:
- An online guidance and advice, written by experts and practicing internal auditors, information technology auditors, management system auditors and internal control examiners.
- Audit & Risk, our bimonthly magazine, which is also online
- Our technical helpline on +92 331 522 9000 or via email
- A program of seminars and workshops and free forums
- Local support and networking opportunities provided by our regional offices
- The latest jobs in internal audit, management audit, informational technology and internal control.
- Program guidance through our experienced professionals.
- Career guidance
Develop new skills:
Our qualifications, events and networks provide lots of opportunities to meet other internal auditors, management auditors etc and gain insight into different career paths and sectors. If you’d like to enhance your knowledge and skills, here’s what you can do:
- Attend a workshop or seminar – our varied program of events includes technical guidance and softer skills
- Take a professional qualification and follow the path to chartered internal auditor status
- Brush up on your skills online for free with an open course or podcast
- Become an expert in a particular sector by joining a special interest group
- Volunteer for the ICIA-PAKISTAN – hone your organizational and people skills (it also looks great on your CV!)
Chat, tweet, comment – have your say!
Join in the conversation on internal audit and make your views heard. We are active on social media but you can also email us or write a letter:
- Participate in our forums – discuss issues with peers and share experiences
- Register with LinkedIn and join the ICIA-PAKISTAN
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on facebook
- Follow our blog
- Write to us through our contact page: